Log in

No account? Create an account
Controller Converter - Gamecube, Nintendo, N64, NES [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
Gamecube, Nintendo, N64, NES

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

Controller Converter [Dec. 25th, 2006|03:02 pm]
Gamecube, Nintendo, N64, NES


Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a universal adapter for Gamecube (Or any controller adapters for gamecube for that matter). Of if there is a way to use my Gamecube controller on my PS2.

[User Picture]From: marimbaman
2006-12-25 08:59 pm (UTC)
There is--I think it's called a JoyPlay adapter or something like that. Lik-Sang used to carry them, but they're not in existence any more. :-(
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: le_putois
2006-12-26 02:08 am (UTC)
Sadly, that's not quite it... There's a lot of things that convert PS/2 controllers to other platforms, but not that many that convert gamecube to something other than PC.
(Reply) (Thread)